Traditional Whole Life
CSA Fraternal Life has gone back to basics with competitively
priced traditional life plans that offer level death benefit, permanent life
insurance to age 100.
Why Life Insurance?
Life insurance is purchased because our loved ones must go on living. CSA
offers a selection of products that could fit any budget. Plus, our
knowledgeable representatives can tailor a financial security program that best
fits your insurance needs.
The re-tooled Whole Life plans feature four structured payment
- Whole Life
- Life Paid Up at 65
- 20 Pay Life
- Single Premium Ordinary Life
Underwriting Rate Classifications:
Three classes offer flexibility to custom tailor premium rates based upon age,
gender, nicotine use and other health factors.
- Preferred *
* Available only for ages 36-70 with minimum $100,000 basic death
benefit amount / $150,000 minimum for ages 18 - 35.
- Income for a Specified Period
- Income for Life
- Income for Life with Guaranteed Period
- Interest Income
In addition to the range of payment options, you can count on these Whole Life plan features:
- Coverage continues for life when premiums are paid timely.
- Cash values that accumulate at a
steady, guaranteed rate.
- Easy access to cash value through policy loan provision.
- Non-forfeiture options, such as cash surrender, reduced paid-up or
extended term insurance.
- Additional coverage riders, Waiver of Premium and Accidental Death
Benefit, offer economical solutions for unexpected life events.
Certificates issued by:
CSA FRATERNAL LIFE
2050 Finley Road
Lombard, IL 60148
All plans not available in all states. Issue ages may vary depending
upon plan and eligible rate class. Contract provisions and benefits may
vary by state.
The underwriting risks, financial obligations and support functions associated with the policies
issued by CSA Fraternal Life are solely its responsibility. CSA Fraternal Life is responsible for its
own financial condition and contractual obligations. CSA Fraternal Life does not solicit business in all states.
Fraternal Benefits available to eligible Traditional Whole Life members
- Scholarship Grants. Undergraduate scholarships are awarded to eligible members attending an accredited institution full time.
- ScriptSave. Provides member households with a personalized prescription drug discount card that is recognized by participating pharmacies nation wide.