Terms insurance is affordable because:
- You pay for only the cost of protection
- No part of the premium is used for cash value accounts or dividends
- Offers payment flexibility to bridge temporary needs
1, 5, 10, 15 & 20 YEAR
Term life insurance offers an economical solution to short term insurance or collateral security needs, such as:
- Home mortgage security
- Automobile, RV or boat loan
- Short term business plan
Term life insurance may be renewed for a 1, 5, 15, 10 or 20 year term at the guaranteed premium shown in the
certificate premium schedule.
Base coverage amount may be converted to a new CSA permanent life certificate using the same
rate classification without medical evidence of insurability.
(no tobacco use in previous 12 months)
- Preferred (available only on minimum $100,000 basic death benefit amount)
- Competitive Rates based upon 2001 CSO table
- Renewal premium is guaranteed according to the Certificate Schedule
18 - 69 (for 1 year term)
18 - 65 (for 5 year term)
18 - 60 (for 10 year term)
18 - 55 (for 15 year term)
18 - 50 (for 20 year term)
Waiver of Premium (18 - 59)
Accidental Death Benefit (18 - 60)
* NOT AVAILABLE in Maryland or New York
Certificates issued by:
CSA FRATERNAL LIFE
2050 Finley Road
Lombard, IL 60148
All plans not available in all states. Issue ages may vary depending
upon plan and eligible rate class. Contract provisions and benefits may
vary by state.
The underwriting risks, financial obligations and support functions associated with the policies
issued by CSA Fraternal Life are solely its responsibility. CSA Fraternal Life is responsible for its
own financial condition and contractual obligations. CSA Fraternal Life does not solicit business in all states.
Fraternal Benefits available to eligible Term Insurance members
- Scholarship - Undergraduate grants are awarded to eligible members attending an accredited institution full time.
- ScriptSave - Prescription drug discount card that is recognized by participating pharmacies nation wide.